Speaking of bar stools, several of you have commented on mine when they have been photographed in other posts. I bought them new when we built Blue Creek Home 6 years ago. I fell in love with their French style immediately. They were originally cherry, but I didn’t like the way they disappeared against the cherry bead board on the bar cabinet. The colors were an exact match – and I don’t like the match game! I took a chance and did a distressed finish on them using a black gesso product. I loved the way they turned out. I think they look great with the Uba Tuba granite counter tops.
This is where you will find me when I am blogging!
Details of my blogging bar stool!
Give Away From CSN Stores!Okay, on to the give-away. CSN contacted me about hosting a give-away. Of course I said yes!
I have selected three great gifts for one lucky winner to choose from.
#1. I love this set of garden baskets! The large one measures: 12" H x 13" W x 6" D. The smaller one measures: 10" H x 11" W x 5" D. Made of tin with wrought iron construction, they have a distressed green finish.
* These could be used to hold your garden tools. I would use three - 1 qt. canning jars filled with fresh cut flowers in one of them!
#2. This filigree basket is made of iron. I love the shape and the intricate scrollwork.
It measures: 19.25" H x 17.5" W x 10.75" D.
* I would put moss balls and bird’s nests in it!
OR CHOOSE THIS:
# 3. Set of two wire baskets. The medium one measures: 12" H x 18" W x 12.75" D.
The small one measures: 11.25" H x 9.75" W x 10" D. They are made of red wire with
wrought iron construction.
* The small one make a great fruit basket and the larger one would be good for magazines.
Here are the rules for this give-away
1. Since this post is about my favorite blogging bar stool, I thought it would be fun for you to visit CSN’s store @ allbarstools.com and leave a comment on this post telling me which one is your favorite. They have hundreds of styles and great prices.
2. Followers of “Blue Creek Home” will get a second entry – be sure to let me know.
3. Blog about the give-away or add it on your side bar, with a link back to this post, and get a third entry.
4. Grab my “Blue Creek Home” blog button for a fourth entry.
5. Grab my “Blue Creek Home, The Shop” Etsy button for a fifth entry.
This giveaway is open to US and Canada and will end on March 31st at midnight. Feel free to leave your entries in separate comments or all together. Please include your e-mail address if you don’t have a link. I will add up all the entries and use random.org to select the winner. The item will be sent directly from CSN to the winner.