It seems as though the blog award frenzy has died down some as many of us have declared our blogs
award free zones. I haven't yet done that, so it is with pleasure that I accept the Stylish Blogger Award presented to me by my friend Daphne at Daphne Nicole and Linda Cole. Hop over and visit. She has the most incredible shop chocked full of romantic vintage items - love her purses!
I believe I am supposed to share 8 things about myself. Things you guys don't know.
Oh my, where to start?
1. I am scared of clowns.
2. I love little kids who have their shoes on the wrong feet.
3. I got chased and pecked on my chubby behind by a mean rooster when I was little - terrible thing!
4. Also, I got my toes snapped by a mouse trap about the same time that I got the rooster pecking - not a good year for a 5 year old!
5. I turned down the chance to be the wedding consultant for our large Methodist church in Mississippi-still regret that one.
6. Number five happened because I'm a big chicken - some of you might remember my scaredy cat post
7. I HATE PUBLIC SPEAKING!!!!!
8. I look for rainbows every day and I always find them - could be a baby calf getting it's lunch from it's mom, or a cardinal, or the smell of fresh cut grass, or wild flowers on the roadside, or a special phone call. Occasionally, I get a real rainbow and I know, like the other things, that it is straight from God.
I know this isn't proper blog award etiquette, but it is past midnight so I am not going to pass the award on. Just know that every one of you other bloggers who visit me are all stylish bloggers in my book.
My Favorite Flea Market Finds
5 hours ago